Tuesday, 7 August 2007

Dynamics NAV 5.1 is soooo coooool!

OK so I may have done a bit of ranting about Dynamics NAV 5.1 being late and that it is going to suck. And I may have made some reference to the Dynamics Development Team being nasty fat hobitses. I am sorry. I was wrong.

Not only does Dynamics NAV 5.1 appear to not suck at all. It appears that it is going to be pretty mind-blowing. The Development Team have really pulled one out of the hat with this one and if we need to wait a while to get it stable then so be it.

So what changed my mind? I have just watched a demo (which you can download from MIBUSO) and the way they have tackled the architecture is simply superb. The demo of creating an InfoPath form that consumes a Dynamics NAV Page as a webservice is pretty stunning. Stunning in how simple it is!

I am so excited, I think I'm going to watch it again. My precious!

No comments: