Monday, 3 September 2007

Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV



A new book by David Studebaker covering Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV is on the horizon and, if you are quick, you can still get a pre-order discount from the PACKT publishing site.


Unlike the guys on Dynamics User that have commented on Mark Brummel's blog posting, I have not met the author, so I cannot vouch for his experience; but, I am looking forward to getting my hands on a copy. If David Singleton, Erik P. Ernst and Mark Brummel are saying this guy knows his stuff then it must be good.


I have been working with ERP for a number of years and have always been disappointed in the lack of books available for the products I have used. Go to www.amazon.com and search for Dynamics NAV or Navision and you will see what I mean.


Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I am keeping my eye out for "Configuring Dynamics NAV for Dummies" ;-).

No comments: